Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just now, because I was bored, I took a look at my phone’s user dictionary. You know, the words that you’ve typed to someone that aren’t already in the phone’s system, so to stop them from getting changed you input your own word. Here are some of the highlights:

Barfed and barfing - How are these words not in the dictionary to begin with? Don’t they know that a majority of cell phones belong to college kids who still can’t old their booze?

Downey, Gaga, Xmen, McAvoy – Can you tell what I’ve been obsessed with in Hollywood lately?

Every version of fuck you can think of.

And while we’re on my non-ladylike prowess, here are these - horseshit, dickhead, twat

Jawn, Septa – Thanks a lot, Philadelphia.

Lawd – Apparently I go all southern Baptist sometimes.

Nomnomnom

Poopy – Am I five?

Snitchesssss

Tumblr

Vuvuzela

And last but not least, these were listed in order and I almost died laughing.

stripper, swag, tacos.

What the..?

No comments: